This week, David Joyner is in London presenting our five accepted papers:
- Toward CS1 at Scale: Building and Testing a MOOC-for-Credit Candidate, to Learning @ Scale 2018
- Squeezing the Limeade: Policies and Workflows for Scalable Online Degrees, to Learning @ Scale 2018
- Intelligent Evaluation and Feedback in Support of a Credit-Bearing MOOC, to AI in Education 2018
- Sentiment Analysis of Student Evaluations of Teaching, to AI in Education 2018 (co-authored by Heather Newman)
- Measuring Learner Tone and Sentiment at Scale via Text Analysis of Forum Posts, to the International Workshop on Personalization Approaches in Learning Environments (PALE) (co-authored by Michael Schubert and Damian Durruty)
For abstracts and full copies of these papers, see the dedicated links below.