- 2019: Peer Advising at Scale: Content and Context of a Learner-Owned Course Evaluation System. Alex Duncan & David A. Joyner. In Proceedings of the 6th Annual ACM Conference on Learning at Scale.
- 24 Jun 2019: Three papers presented at the 2019 Learning @ Scale conference. LucyLabs members presented three papers at Learning @ Scale this week: "Master’s at Scale: Five Years in a Scalable Online Graduate Degree", "Synchronous at Scale: Investigation and Implementation of a Semi-Synchronous Online Lecture Platform", and "Peer Advising at Scale: Content and Context of a Learner-Owned Course Evaluation System".
- 02 May 2019: Two short papers accepted to Learning @ Scale 2019. Alex Duncan, Denise Kutnick, and David Joyner have had papers accepted for presentation as posters at Learning @ Scale 2019.
- 26 Jun 2018: Presenting at the 2018 Festival of Learning. David Joyner is presenting five papers at the Festival of Learning between ICLS, AI in Education, and Learning @ Scale this week.
- 24 Mar 2018: Two short papers accepted to AI in Education 2018. LucyLabs has had two short papers accepted to AI in Education 2018: one by David Joyner and Heather Newman, the other by David Joyner alone.