- 02 Oct 2020: "The Search for the MOOC Credit Hour" wins best paper. Learning with MOOCs VII awarded James Lohse et al.'s paper the 2020 Best Paper Award.
- 28 Sep 2020: James Lohse presents at Learning with MOOCs VII. Today, James Lohse presented "The Search for the MOOC Credit Hour" to the 2020 Learning with MOOCs conference.
- 02 Jul 2020: Full paper accepted to Learning with MOOCs VII. "The Search for the MOOC Credit Hour" by James Lohse, Filipe Altoe, Jasmine Jose, Andrew Nowotarski, Farrukh Rahman, Robert Tuck, and David Joyner has been accepted to the 2020 Learning with MOOCs conference.
- 25 Oct 2019: David Joyner presents two papers at Learning with MOOCs 2019. David Joyner presented the papers "Annotation-free Automatic Examination Essay Feedback Generation" and "Surveying the MOOC Data Set Universe" at the 2019 Learning with MOOCs conference this week.
- 25 Jul 2019: Two papers accepted to Learning with MOOCs 2019. Filipe Altoe, James Lohse, Christine McManus, and David Joyner have had papers accepted to the 2019 Learning with MOOCs conference.