Detecting and Deterring Plagiarism
- 18 Jan 2019: Two full papers accepted for ACM CompEd 2019. Two papers, one co-authored by David Joyner, Charles Isbell, Thad Starner, and Ashok Goel and one co-authored by David Joyner and Melinda McDaniel, have been accepted to ACM CompEd 2019.
- 08 Oct 2017: Presenting four papers at Learning with MOOCs IV. This week, David Joyner is presenting four papers at Learning with MOOCs IV.
- 25 Apr 2016: David, Dana, and Chaohua present at Learning @ Scale 2016. David Joyner, Dana Sheahen, and Chaohua Ou are in Edinburgh, Scotland presenting our five papers. All five presentations are part of the conference's flipped sessions, and the pre-recorded presentations are available here.
- 15 Apr 2016: Learning @ Scale Flipped Presentations Now Available. For our five Learning @ Scale papers, we are participating in a flipped session. This entails filming the presentation in advance. The presentations are open to the public and now available.
- 10 Feb 2016: Fifth Paper Accepted to Learning @ Scale 2016. "TAPS: A MOSS Extension for Detecting Software Plagiarism at Scale", co-authored by Dana Sheahen and David Joyner, has been accepted as a short paper to Learning @ Scale 2016. Congratulations, Dana and David!