- 23 Jun 2021: LucyLabs members present at Learning @ Scale 2021. David Joyner, Alex Duncan, and Bobbie Eicher will present four papers at Learning @ Scale this week.
- 13 Apr 2021: Three work-in-progress papers accepted to LAS2021. Bobbie Eicher, Alex Duncan, and David Joyner together have co-authored three work-in-progress papers for Learning @ Scale 2021.
- 14 Mar 2020: David Joyner presents remotely to SIGCSE 2020. David Joyner presented the paper "Enrollment Motivations in an Online Graduate CS Program: Trends & Gender- and Age-Based Differences" remotely to the 2020 SIGCSE conference.
- 02 Jan 2020: Alex Duncan presents two papers at HICE. Alex Duncan presented "Advising of the Students, by the Students, for the Students: The Case of a Student-Owned Peer Advising Community" and "Eroding Investment in Repeated Peer Review: A Reaction to Unrequited Aid?" to the 2020 HICE conference.
- 04 Oct 2019: Full paper accepted to 2020 SIGCSE conference. Alex Duncan, Bobbie Eicher, and David Joyner have had "Enrollment Motivations in an Online Graduate CS Program: Trends & Gender- and Age-Based Differences" accepted to the 2020 SIGCSE conference.
- 24 Jun 2019: Three papers presented at the 2019 Learning @ Scale conference. LucyLabs members presented three papers at Learning @ Scale this week: "Master’s at Scale: Five Years in a Scalable Online Graduate Degree", "Synchronous at Scale: Investigation and Implementation of a Semi-Synchronous Online Lecture Platform", and "Peer Advising at Scale: Content and Context of a Learner-Owned Course Evaluation System".
- 02 May 2019: Two short papers accepted to Learning @ Scale 2019. Alex Duncan, Denise Kutnick, and David Joyner have had papers accepted for presentation as posters at Learning @ Scale 2019.