Leveraging AI in Classroom Forum Interactions
- 18 Jan 2019: Two full papers accepted for ACM CompEd 2019. Two papers, one co-authored by David Joyner, Charles Isbell, Thad Starner, and Ashok Goel and one co-authored by David Joyner and Melinda McDaniel, have been accepted to ACM CompEd 2019.
- 26 Jun 2018: Presenting at the 2018 Festival of Learning. David Joyner is presenting five papers at the Festival of Learning between ICLS, AI in Education, and Learning @ Scale this week.
- 15 May 2018: Paper accepted for the PALE Workshop at AIED 2018. Michael Schubert, Damian Durruty, and David Joyner have had a paper accepted to the 2018 Personalization Approaches in Learning Environments (PALE) workshop.
- 05 Oct 2016: Presenting at Learning with MOOCs 2016. David Joyner is presenting a talk and three posters at Learning with MOOCs this week.
- 17 Sep 2016: Two OMSCS students join and three return to LucyLabs for Fall 2016. Dustin Watts and Mason Gallo join LucyLabs for Fall 2016, accompanied by the return of Thom Kenney, Snejana Shegheva, and Sam Bartlett. Welcome, all!
- 03 Sep 2016: Three short papers accepted to Learning with MOOCs 2016. Three additional papers have been accepted as posters for Learning with MOOCs III in Philadelphia on October 6th and 7th. Congratulations to authors Amanda Madden, Damian Durruty, Ashok Goel, and David Joyner!
- 20 May 2016: Six OMSCS students join LucyLabs for Summer 2016. Adelene Sim, Thom Kenney, Jace van Auken, Snejana Shegheva, Bhavin Thaker, and Damian Durruty have joined LucyLabs for projects during the Summer 2016 semester. Welcome, all!