Visit Chaohua’s personal web page here.
- 2016: Designing Videos with Pedagogical Strategies: Online Students’ Perceptions of Their Effectiveness. Chaohua Ou, David Joyner, Daniel Haynes, & Ashok Goel. In Proceedings of the Third Annual ACM Conference on Learning @ Scale. Edinburgh, UK.
- Presentation: Designing Videos with Pedagogical Strategies: Online Students’ Perceptions of Their Effectiveness. The flipped presentation for the corresponding paper at Learning @ Scale 2016.
- 25 Apr 2016: David, Dana, and Chaohua present at Learning @ Scale 2016. David Joyner, Dana Sheahen, and Chaohua Ou are in Edinburgh, Scotland presenting our five papers. All five presentations are part of the conference's flipped sessions, and the pre-recorded presentations are available here.
- 15 Apr 2016: Learning @ Scale Flipped Presentations Now Available. For our five Learning @ Scale papers, we are participating in a flipped session. This entails filming the presentation in advance. The presentations are open to the public and now available.
- 14 Dec 2015: Paper on the designing course videos accepted to Learning @ Scale 2016. "Designing Videos with Pedagogical Strategies: Online Students’ Perceptions of Their Effectiveness", co-authored by Chaohua Ou, Ashok Goel, David Joyner, and Daniel Haynes, has been accepted as a short paper to Learning @ Scale 2016. Congratulations!